(57) 27.10.2017 - Lecture on "Right to Education", held under the Galileo Program, University of Udine, Italy.
(56) 11.05.2017 - Lecture on "Sustainable bids in the light of the new Italian Code of Public Contracts", Seminar held at the University of Trieste, Italy.
(55) 10.3.2017 - Workin meeting and Lecture, Project Galilean 2016-2017: Citizenship, immigration and rights: welfare systems proof of the new migratory dynamics, University of Toulon.
(54) 27.1.2017 - Lecture on "Motivation in teaching and learning processes", given in "Pedagogic Week 2017", Senai, Barra do Garças (MT), Brazil.
(53) 06.04.2016 - Opening of the Course "Management and Supervision of Administrative Contracts", held at ENAP, through the Careers Improvement Program (6th to 8th Aprile, 2016).
(52) 04.04.2016 - Course opening on RDC, held at ENAP, through the Careers Improvement Program (4th to 6th Aprile, 2016).
(51) 28.10.2015 - Presentation of Master’s Degree in Administrative Law (Organizzazione, management, innovazione nelle Pubbliche Amministrazioni) held at the Università La Sapienza, Rome (Italy).
(50) 26.10.2015 - Presentation of the course and welcome cocktail party to the students from the Ph.D./Doctorate Course from the University of Udine, Italy.
(49) 19 a 21.10.2015 - Course on Cost Worksheets Analysis and Price Formation, taught to the servers of the Audiovisual Technical Center (CTAv) of the Culture Ministry, in Rio de Janeiro.
(48) 29.09.2015 - Participation in the Justice for All Program, produced by Ajufe, which talked about money recovered by "Lava Jato".
(48) 21.08.2015 - Interview with TV Justiça explaining the distinctions between criminal liability and administrative misconduct.
(47) 17.08.2015 - Professor Henrique Savonitti Miranda explains the criteria for accumulation of paid offices, positions and public functions in an interview for the Jornal da Justiça, 1st Edition.
(46) 12.08.2015 - Graduating another group from the Career Development Course of Enap. This time the theme was Management and Supervision of Administrative Contracts (10 a 12.08.2015).
(45) 07.08.2015 - Starting the Constitutional Law Module (External Control of Public Administration) in the Specialization Course of IDP in Goiânia, to TEC-GO servers.
(44) 30.06.2015 - Starting the course of Development of Basic Projects and Reference along the lines of IDB and IBRD Banks to Legal and Technical Aspects. Sefaz/AM, in Manaus.
(43) 03.06.2015 - Training for servers of Empresas Brasil de Comunicação - EBC. There were almost 300 public servants trained in 11 groups, classes held in Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia.
(42) 15.05.2015 - Interviews TV Justiça on State Civil Liability for poor maintenance of sidewalks and public roads. The story was aired in the Jornal da Justiça.
(41) 08.04. 2015 - Another course on DRC (Differentiated Regime Contracts) in Enap! The course took place between 8th and 10th April 2015.
(40) 15/01/2015. Interview with TV Justiça on the new district law authorizing appointments surpassing the number of jobs provided in the reservation record.
(39) 27.11.2014 - Interviews with TV Justiça on the licensing and Letters of Habite-se by the Government, addressing the controversy surrounding the Northwest Sector in Brasilia.
(38) 13.11.2014 - Opening of "Refresher Course in Administrative Law for civil servants", offered to servers of the MD and IPEA, through MKR Governmental Training.
(37) 10.12.2014 - Course opening “Federal Administrative Procedure” held at the Audiovisual Technical Center - CTAv, in Rio de Janeiro from 10th to 12th December, 2014 by MKR Governmental Training
(36) 29.10.2014 - Course opening on RDC, held at ENAP, through the Careers Improvement Program (29th to 31st October, 2014.)
(35) 23.08.2014 Opening of the Course "Management and Supervision of Administrative Contracts", held at ENAP, through the Careers Improvement Program.
(34) 18.06.2014 - Interview to the reporter Gabriel Ciaffrei from TV Justiça about Funpresp (Supplementary Pension Regime for the UnionCivil Servants).
(33) 15.03.2014 - Interview with TV Justiça, editorship of the Supreme Court on constitutional decision that considered the use of different criteria for promotion in the military because of gender.
(32) 06.03.2014 - Interview for TV Justiça on non-mandatory reimburse funds received in good faith, trust protection principle.
(30) 20 a 22.08.2013 - First Course about "Bidding and RDC", taught at the National School of Public Administration (ENAP), from 20th to 23rd August, 2013.
(29) 12 a 16.08.2013 - New instructors Training Course for Enap, where I worked as an evaluator for the National School of Public Administration (ENAP).
(28) 17 a 28.06.2013 - Course "Terms of Reference Preparation at the CNJ" given to the servers of the CNJ held in the Sessions Room of the 2nd class of the STF.
(27) 10 a 14.12.2012 - Training on Administrative Contracts Management given at the INSS in Rio de Janeiro, North Management.
(26) 11 e 12.06.2012 - First Course in Edital Preparation at IFRO - Ji Paraná, through an agreement signed with ENAP.
(25) 31.05.2012- Launch of Publishing House LeYa / Alumnus, held on May 31st, 2012 in Livraria Cultura at Casa Park mall.
(24) 22 e 23.09.2011 - First course of Edital Development held in partnership between Enap and the State Government School of Paraná.
(22) 22.02.2010 - Professor Savonitti and architects present the project of the future university campus of Savonitti College and Park August 11th.
(21) 5.12.2009 - The first class of Legal Promoters of the City and Countryside in the Palace of the Roses.
(19) 06.10.2009 - Professor Savonitti talks to architects Benedito Abbud and Andre Luque in São Paulo about the future campus of the Savonitti College.
(18) 20.06.2009 - Mayor Marcelo Barbieri visits the Legal Promoters, at the headquarters of the Savonitti College.
(17) 09.05.2009 - The start of classes for Legal Promoters of the City and Countryside training course, conducted in partnership between Cedar Mulher and Savonitti College.
(16) 15.04.2009 - Academic Board of Savonitti College carries out its 1st Legal Week with the presence of Senator Eduardo Suplicy and Professor Alvaro Villaça Azevedo, among other authorities.
(15) 09.01.2009 - Mayor Marcelo Barbieri signs onerous deed of donation of the area where will be built the headquarters of Savonitti College.
(14) 18.12.2008 - City Council approves unanimously onerous donation of the area for the construction of the future campus of Savonitti College.
(13) 20.06.2008 - Students of Savonitti College perform the first Festa Junina named Entorta Caipira.
(10) 10.11.2005 - Senator Pedro Simon and Professor Savonitti in a signing session at the 51st Biennial Book Fair of Porto Alegre.
(08) 06.09.2005 - Book signing and launch the 2nd edition of the "Administrative Law Course" in VII Biennial Book Fair of Bahia.
(04) 19.06.2004 - Book Release Book launch "Bidding and Administrative Contracts" in the IV National Book Fair of Ribeirão Preto.
(02) 25.10.2003 - Savonitti Institute Signs Agreement with Tropical Shopping to house its School of Law.